Mediumship is the practice of certain people—known as mediums—to mediate communication between spirits on the other side of the veil and living human beings. Mediumship can bring reconciliation and closure, as well as more lighthearted messages from your guides, loved ones and angels.
There is a sacred 3-day passage after someone passes on that we do not wish to interrupt, therefore we will not perform any mediumship sessions until at least 3 days after someone has passed away from physical existence. We strongly recommend that you allow more than 3 months to pass before attempting a mediumship session with us so that you give yourself time to heal.
~ Before a spirit has crossed over, mediums may see the spirit in their “death state,” as some people term it, this is what we, at Karmik Channels, call the 4th dimension. It is the state in which people would say a spirit is haunting them. A 4th-dimensional spirit may appear scary to some, as they may show themselves in a way that illustrates how they lived or died. Examples would be a spirit who may look to have been burned(if they died in a fire) or in another example, someone who was a hermit may appear in clothes that would illustrate the time period in which they lived and the kind of life they chose.
When spirits have crossed over we say they are in the 5th dimension. For reference, someone who would consider themselves religious would understand the 5th dimension to be heaven. When spirits are communicating from the 5th dimension, there is a sense of calm, they may even appear to be younger in spirit form than they were when they passed.
Ronald Quin can assist you with communicating with loved ones which can bring healing and understanding to those still experiencing life on the physical earth plane.
Some Things to Know About Mediumship
- There is a sacred 3-day passage after someone passes that we do not wish to interrupt. We strongly recommend that you allow more than 3 months to pass before attempting a mediumship session with us so that you give yourself time to heal.
- It is helpful to have a photo of the one you wish to communicate with.
- In some cases, people on a lower realm or vibration in life may not have crossed over yet. Sometimes people who fear judgment or hell will be too scared to cross into the light because they are still holding onto their earthly self(ego) and beliefs which can contribute to the fear of crossing over. (We don’t believe hell exists, but rather there are different states of being that we experience during this life and in the hereafter).
***Not all spirits have learned the art of communication through mediumship.
- Spirit Guides Tend to Come Though the Strongest.
- You will always have a Spirit Guide who was “assigned” from birth but throughout your life, you may attract other guides for specific parts of your life and your individual spiritual journey.
- In some cases, guides can be past family members(ancestors) that you may have never met while alive, in some cases, they can be family members from past lives, or they may be light beings who have never incarnated on earth before.
- Not all beings who cross over have learned the art of communication through mediumship.
- Learning is eternal on the astral plane after physical death, as well as the physical plane that we experience while in a physical body.