Jill Spirithorse has a passion, to see everyone live a healthy, full quality of life in Mind, Body and Spirit. Every action, no matter how seemingly small or large, makes a difference…
It started with an interest in herbal medicine and nutrition, After a while, she realized that while nutrition and herbal medicine are good places to start, we also need to work to detoxify our living and work environments. The focus is on cutting out the very triggers to modern day ailments, many of which the general public is unaware of.
It starts with education, continues with action and spreads with advocacy!
Jill’s primary objective as a holistic living consultant is to help clients define and improve their quality of life. Which means helping to optimize the overall health of the individual through small steps to create and maintain a healthier environment in mind, body and spirit.
Quality of life is the difference between truly living and merely surviving.
So ask yourself, do you have a good quality of life? What do you consider a good quality of life? In order to make positive changes, it is required that you educate yourself and that you have the perseverance to break away from things and mentalities that are no longer serving you and yes, be open to change.
Holistic Living means…
- Reducing and eliminating man-made EMFs.
- Realizing that heavy metals like LEAD are still being used in modern day ceramics and household goods. We can learn how to avoid contributing to the mining of lead and lead poisoning of children.
- Learning About Genetic Mutations, such as MTHFR, Around 50% of the Population has a variant of the MTHFR Gene Mutation, when you learn about this, you start to connect the dots about your health and diet. Certain variants of the MTHFR Gene Mutation can mean that your body has trouble detoxing, which leads to many health conditions if it goes unrecognized. Most mainstream Doctors are unaware of MTHFR and what it means.
- Realizing that CFL bulbs create dirty energy in the home and emit man-made EMFs, notice the FCC symbol on it(meaning it transmits) and realizing those same bulbs contain mercury(Hg) which release into the air when the bulb is broken. Buying CFLs creates a demand for mercury and they are supposed to be disposed of at Household Hazardous Waste Facility. Ultimately it gets into the environment.
- Realizing that most LED bulbs and electronic screens emit too much blue light which can cause blindness, disrupt sleep, inhibit natural melatonin production, cause anxiety, depression and inhibits our natural ability to heal because it changes our biochemistry.
- Realizing that naturally cleaned homes don’t have a bad odor and so you don’t need to poison your indoor air with artificial fragrances.
- Realizing that your choices affect ALL organisms. Plants and animals also benefit or suffer from the choices and the economic demand that we create as humans. Vote with your dollars!
- Realizing that although our time on this planet may be limited, you can increase and maintain a better quality of life and leave behind a better QUALITY of life, as a gift to the next 7 generations.
- Getting yourself mentally ready for positive change.
- You don’t have to master it all in one day and yes there is a recommended reading list on all these subjects and more. The solutions exist.