Jill Spirithorse has a Huge Passion, to see everyone live a healthy, full quality of life in Mind, Body and Spirit, living in harmony with every living thing around them, people, animals, and the earth. Every action, no matter how seemingly small or large, makes a difference…
Jill can’t promise to extend the length of your life, that choice and timing is ultimately according to your life’s contract. She can, however, help you learn how to extend the quality of your life.
It started with an interest in Herbal Medicine and Nutrition, After a while she realized that while nutrition and herbal medicine are good places to start, we also need to work to detoxify our living and work environments. The focus is on cutting out the very triggers to modern day ailments, many of which the general public is unaware of.
It starts with education, continues with action and spreads with advocacy!
Holistic Living means…
- Reducing and eliminating man-made EMFs.
- Realizing that heavy metals like LEAD are still being used in modern day ceramics and household goods. We can learn how to avoid contributing to mining of lead and lead posioning of children.
- Learning About Genetic Mutations, such as MTHFR, Around 50% of the Population has a variant of the MTHFR Gene Mutation, when you learn about this, you start to connect the dots about your health and diet. Certain variants of the MTHFR Gene Mutation can mean that your body has trouble detoxing, which leads to many health conditions, if it goes unrecognized. Most mainstream Doctors are unaware of MTHFR and what it means.
- Realizing that CFL bulbs create dirty energy in the home and emit man-made EMFs, notice the FCC symbol on it(meaning it transmits) and realizing those same bulbs contain mercury(Hg) which release into the air when the bulb is broken. Buying CFLs creates a demand for mercury and they are supposed to be disposed of at Household Hazardous Waste Facility. Ultimately it gets into the environment.
- Realizing that most LED bulbs and electronic screens emit too much blue light which can cause blindness, disrupt sleep, inhibit natural melatonin production, cause anxiety, depression and inhibits our natural ability to heal because it changes our biochemistry.
- Realizing that naturally cleaned homes don’t have a bad odor and so you don’t need to poison your indoor air with artificial fragrances.
- Realizing that your choices effect ALL organisms. Plants and animals also benefit or suffer with the choices and the economic demand that we create as humans. Vote with your dollars!
- Realizing that although our time on this planet may be limited, you can increase and maintain a better quality of life and leave behind a better QUALITY of life, as a gift to the next 7 generations.
- You don’t have to master it all in one day and yes I have a recommended reading list on all these subjects and more. The solutions exist, I and many others can help!